Miners

Miners
Miners

Friday, August 10, 2007

Miners Win 8-0

The Miners shut out the River City Rascals tonight 8-0 behind great pitching by Chris Little. Mike Victor hit a left center 2-run home run. New Miner Andre Marshall got on base 3 of 4 times and had a RBI. Nice Job Chris on your 6 innings of shutout work.

WP: Chris Little (6-5), LP: Gryan Hansen (1-4)

SIL) Marshall RBI (1), Keene RBI (31), Victor 2 RBI (20) HR (5), Hall RBI (38), Arrowood RBI (6)

I was at the game and won the Show me the money contest, in which I had to show my Bank of America card and go crazy. I won $50.00 Woo Hoo way to go me.

The Miners set an attendance record tonight with 6,757 or so and had a great Fireworks show after the game.

Miners travel to O’Fallon, MO to play the rascals in a 2 game set.

No comments: